EnglishрусскийTürkçeArabic The Circassian family tree is a graphic representation of the relationships between individuals in a family. It is often used to show the ancestry and descendants of a specific individual or couple, and is also a useful tool and service for tracing the history and genealogy of your Circassian family and ancestors. Despite changes, the importance of family remains an essential part of our Circassian culture. The strong bonds between family and society are the hallmark of the Circassian people.
Let's build your Circassian Family Tree Are you interested in tracing your Circassian heritage? While it may seem like a daunting task, it doesn’t have to be. With the right research and resources, you can discover the unique culture and history of the Circassian people through your family tree.
The website is built, and desgined to let Circassian people create their family tree, by mentioning Circassian tribes, and subethnic groups, which are represented by stars on the Circassian flag. Abdzakh, Besleney, Bzhedug, Hatuqway, Kabardian, Mamkhegh, Natukhay, Shapsug, Temirgoy, Ubykh, Yegeruqway, Zhaney.
We are passionate about helping you build your Circassian family tree, and connecting you to your ancestors. We are here to guide you through the process, and provide the resources, you need to trace your Circassian lineage.
With our help, you can discover the history of your ancestors, maintain the bonds of kinship between your family, and discover the customs of the various Circassian tribes.
Additionally, you should look for genealogical resources, and archives from other countries, such as Russia, Turkey, USA, Arab Countries, and Europe, that could provide insight into your family’s background Similarly, the Circassian genealogical resources and archives, should be explored to uncover the cultural heritage, of your ancestors.
These resources can provide an important insight into the history, and culture of your family, connecting you to a rich legacy of tradition and knowledge. You can discover more about your family’s past, and find out how it has shaped who you are today.
Features and Instruction:
You are able to add members From the oldest grandfather to the newest child.
Adding your Circassian tribe and lineage.
You can make it a Private family tree, protected with a Password to view it.
Make Moderators to build and update the tree, Only from registered Users.
Rate and write your comment, on any Circassian family tree.
Update Personal information, and details. Adding Contact information.
Adding your social links.
Adding your professional.
Upload many Pictures for every member from the family tree.
Read articles, news.
Subscribe to our newsletter. We will send updated news, events, interesting information, images, videos, articles, stories.
Public voting system concerning our main cases.
Share your family tree on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, and Send in Email.
Export your Family tree as PDF file. and share it with family, and friends.
Unlimited Family Members.
Multi-Language. Circassian language is included. English, France, Deutsch, Nederland, Русский, Español, Türkçe, العربية. עִברִית
And more to come..
Our goal is to help you keep the bonds of kinship between you and your ancestors alive. So let’s start building your Circassian family tree and rediscover the rich heritage of your ancestors. Read more FAQ
Steps to Start Building Your Family Tree.
1. Gather what you already know about your family.Scour your basement, attic and closets (and those of your family members) and collect family records, old photos, letters, diaries, photocopies from family archieve, even newspaper clippings.
2. Talk to your relatives. - Ask your parents, grandparents, aunts and uncles about their memories - Don’t ask just about facts and dates—get the stories of their growing up and of the ancestors they remember. - Try to phrase questions with “why,” “how” and “what.” - Listen to their family stories and make notes. Relatives often have different versions of the same story since each person remembers an event in his or her unique way, but these differences make it interesting! - Also email far-flung relatives to ask whether they have records that may be of help in your genealogy quest. - Use a tape recorder or video camera if your relative feels comfortable with it—most mobile phones can make audio and/or video recordings today. then add it to your family tree, in our website.
3. Put it on paper. Write down what you know so you can decide what you don’t know yet. Start with the many-generation “pedigree” chart if it is available.
4. Focus your search. What are the blanks in your family tree? Don’t try to fill them in all at once—focus on someone from the most recent generation where your chart is missing information. Try to answer that “mystery” first, then work backward in time
5. Search the Internet. The Internet is a terrific place to find leads and share information—but don’t expect to “find your whole family tree” online. See Google to searche tips for Circassian genealogists here.
6. Explore specific websites. Once you’ve searched for the last names in your family, try websites specifically about your circassian ethnic heritage, or parts of the country where your relatives lived. You may even find websites about your Circassian family created by distant relatives researching the same family tree.
7. Discover your local Family History Center. Using your local center, you can view microfilm of records such as the birth, marriage or death certificates of your ancestors.. fill in the blanks in your family tree, and look for clues to more answers to the puzzles of your past
8. Organize your new information. Enter your findings in family tree, or on paper charts. (Make sure you note your sources! File photocopies and notes by family, geography or source so you can refer to them again. Decide what you want to focus on next.
9. Plan your next step. Once you’ve exhausted your family sources, you may want to travel to places your ancestors lived, especialy in our homelands, also to visit some countries where Circassians are living.Circassia, Kabardina Balkaria, Maykop, Krasnadar, Turkey, Europe, Arabic Countries, USA, and other places where old records are kept. This is also a rewarding way to walk in the footsteps of your ancestors and bring your heritage to life. You’ll find that the quest to discover where you came from is interesting, as exciting as a your family story was discovered and never-ending.
10. Share your research. Now that you’ve planted your family tree, show it off! Export family tree or start a family history in our website to share your research with loved ones. Looping others into your Circassian genealogy can help you add stories and family members to your research—and it’s very important for our circumstances, and situation!
Invite your relatives to create your Circassian family tree together, and keep communicating with them. Watch the video to understand how to use the site: Circassian Family Tree